Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crazy Quilts are Quilts Too Blog Party


Thearica, over on Pigtales is hosting a blog party, "Crazy Quilts are Quilts Too!" They certainly are! I've been creating crazy quilts since around 1990. I've won many, many awards. I've researched, collected and written about vintage crazy quilts too. I teach about crazy quilting and all the myriad techniques of hand work that goes into them. I absolutely love crazy quilts. If you scroll down through my blog, you can see tons of photos and comments about them. (okay, yes, I also am into herbs)

My website, www.BettyPillsbury.com has more photos and information about crazy quilts too. I am starting an on-line class in March. See blog post below. And, www.GreenSpiralHerbs.com is the place to go for our hand-made herbal products.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I've always loved seeing your work!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Good luck in the quilt show Betty! I am going to see if I can figure out which one is yours! lol

Betty said...

Kerry, I'm not in the contest! Just linked to show support for crazy quilts!

Herbert Remington said...

That is a great work.Go on