Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Beaded Ornaments


There was a request on a crazy quilt list: please show us your beaded ornaments. So, here are some that I have beaded over the last few years. They get to be rather addictive to make! My holiday tree is decorated with handmade ornaments I have fashioned over the years. I have made a crazy quilted angel and tree skirt as well. In mid December, when the tree is set up, I'll post a picture. This year, I'm decorating a tree for the Historic Stone Fort in Schoharie, New York as part of their festival of trees.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are incredibly beautiful. And those flower picture on your website are breathtaking.
best, Schultz

Anonymous said...

Wow, Betty! These ornaments are beautiful. I don't think I'd ever seen any quite like this.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

These are truly beautiful. Do you have a basic pattern for these? I would love to learn how to make them.